Friday, April 17, 2009

A little more Verve!




So I was quite happy to finish all four cards last night for the Verve 2009 April Release Challenges....I hope something great happens.....what I wouldn't love to win me some stamps right about now! This card was for the color challenge portion....and it also happened to be one that I did not use my Verve stamps with....which was not required, but when doing challenges for certain companies, I always try to use their stamps! The flowers are from Impress, and the Bird, of course is SU! The sketch called for soft yellow (I used So Saffrom), Soft Blue (I chose Soft Sky), and Soft Brown (What better than Close to Cocoa!)....some Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing, Soft Sky DSP, a bit of Velour Cocoa Ribbon, and those Yummy Corduroy Buttons that I can't get enough of....oh yeah, and some baubles on the flowers! Well, today is Sam's 4th Birthday, we're going out to dinner with my in-laws, and I have SU regionals here in Seattle tomarrow, which I still have to make all my swap cards for.....so much for getting to bed early tonight!




BTW, stay posted if ya like those Corduroy Buttons....I will be having a Button Club coming in the next week or so....so you can try 'em out in all the fabulous colors they come in without having to break the bank!

No comments: