Monday, April 13, 2009

Slowly Getting my challenges done!


So, today has been a really slow day...including the Mojo Monday sketch....I had three challenges/sketches to work on today....by now I wanted to be done with all three, but considering how cold and rainy it is outside, and all I have wanted to do is to lay in my warm snuggly bed all day, I guess I'm happy to have finished one of them.....but I did manage to finish washing all the dishes from hosting Easter Dinner last night! I loved the latest color challenge that Kristina put out on her site, and so I did this card in those colors....the design being from Jen delMuro's SFYTT....her card was so cute and springy.....I wanted to do something along those lines....but these colors have just stuck with me....perhaps now, after making two cards with them, I will have sucessfully purged them from my system.....but they may show up again at a future card class, so look out!

1 comment:

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

super cool card! thanks for playing! hugs-jd