Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, Monday!


I can't believe I haven't posted since late Thursday night! Or was it Friday? I can't even remember....how sad! Ha! Well, here is a little card that I have had sitting around on my desk, all elements ready to go, I just had to get her all colored up! Which I proceeded to do last night while watching Weeds in bed! I think my husband freaked out a bit when I brought up stamp pads and markers into the bedroom! 'Are you seriously going to craft in here?' were his exact words......and yes I did! I started this card cuz I wanted to use up some of my loads of patterned paper...I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Stamps: Stamping Bella, Verve

Paper: cranberry crisp, old olive, sahara sand, whisper white

Ink: basic black, bravo burgandy, old olive, chocolate chip, certainly celery, groovy guava, blush blossom, soft sky, regal rose

Accessories: prima flowers, SU ribbon

No comments: