Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Sketches Reject

I can't believe it's been a week since I have posted.
It's just been a super busy week, and I haven't been feeling that great to top things off.
Here is another card I made for the Paper Crafts Go To Sketches call, that didn't get picked up.

I have to laugh at myself sometimes. I thought this card was really great when I made it. And then I submitted it and it didn't get picked up, and now that I look at it again, I can see why. It's a nice card, but not one of my favorites, and there's really nothing about it that stands out.

I have a few others that were rejected from this call, that I think I am going to submit to some other publications and/or contests....and it they don't get picked up, then I shall share them here on the good ol' blog.

Gonna keep this short as I came down to do a bit of cleaning in my craft room. I made some cards for the Sep/Oct Paper Crafts call last night, and I was literally trying to stamp and craft in about a 3 inch square area of table. I'm not real good at putting things away when I'm done, due to either the fact that while I am currently working on a particular card, an idea for another card pops into my head and I want to create it before it leaves me, or that the baby woke up, or is awake and is now attempting to get into all things crafty, which is not good. So I told myself that before I make anything else, that I need to do a bit of housekeeping in craft land!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday, and have a great weekend as well!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: