Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moxie Fab World Paper Piecing Challenge

Hi all!

Happy March to everyone! It doesn't feel much like March here, we just got finished with about a week of below freezing temps and snow, but it's supposed to be in the 40's now......oohhh, balmy!

Here's the card I made for the Moxie Fab World Paper Piecing Challenge.
I made this card last night while submitting my entries for the Paper Crafts Go to Sketches call. I only submitted 5 cards, so we'll see if any of them get picked up! If not, I will have some fun stuff to share in the coming days!

I've been having so much fun with these little poofy flowers from Martha Stewart Crafts. And I just can't get enough of this Memory Box Paper either. I used it about a week ago or so to make my niece's birthday card, and just love the pink and green combo, so I thought it would make a cute pieced cake as well.

Gonna keep this short.....the kids all went back to school yesterday after having a week off for mid-winter break, and now I finally feel like I am able to get my house clean! But who knows, if the baby goes down for a good nap, I might have to stamp! Spoken like a true craft addict, eh?
Hope the beginning of March is treating all of you well.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Supplies:
Whisper White Card Stock by Stampin' UP
Whisper White Textured Card Stock by Stampin' UP
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Bake Me a Cake Clear Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn Stamps
Happy Birthday stamp from Handwritten notes by Papertrey ink
Memory Box Patterned Paper from the Pixie Collection
Rhinestones by Kaiser
Flower Stickers by Martha Stewart Crafts
Dimensionals by Stampin UP

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)