Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Party Hats

Since I have started submitting cards for publication....I have become quite disorganized. I don't know how this has happened. Most likely due to the fact that my craft room has never quite been cleaned out and re-organized from taking out my HUGE stamping cabinet last summer.

I'm desperately trying to keep everything straight. I have piles of cards for submissions, cards that are going to be published that I need to send in, cards that were not picked up that I want to submit to other publications, cards to post here on my blog, cards that have been posted on my blog that I want to teach/use for my card class, and finally my boxes of cards that once they have been around everywhere else, find thier resting place in the 'cards to send out' box. Whew!
That was long winded. I made this card some time ago, when I was really getting into the party had thing. I think I was going to use this card for some PTI challenge, but then never got around to submitting it in time. So here it is!

Just finished card class for the night, and I'm going to go try to spend a little time with the boys before they get into bed.....they don't have school tomorrow, so at least we can have a lazy morning!

Anyone out there have any great ideas for organizing all their cards? I'm thinking there has to be a better way.......the thing is, I believe the answer is that I need to stop creating for a bit and focus on getting organized.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: