Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moxie Fabin' It With Decorative Tape

Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I actually got some time to stamp yesterday, and was able to make a few cards for a couple of Moxie Fab Challenges that are going on right now.

I found this decorative tape deep in one of my drawers of ribbon, and thought that I would use it. It's from Martha Stewart Crafts. I like the sky blue with the poppy color. I think they work well together. I started out making a card that looked a bit different in my mind, but this is what it turned out to be like. Sometimes I guess cards just take on a life of their own!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

Supplies:
Poppy Parade Card Stock by Stampin Up
Whisper White Craft Ink by Stampin Up
Decorative Tape from Martha Stewart Crafts
Flower and Thanks stamps by Impress
Rhinestones by Stampin' UP

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for entering the Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)