Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just to Share

My messy craftiness!

Oh, goodness, me! I came down to attempt to put some clear PTI stamps away tonight, but the problem was they were sitting on my computer desk, as you can see in the first picture,(usually I try to keep my craft stuff off my computer desk, but it just so happened not to be the case today) and then I decided to check my email. After responding to some PTA emails that had to be attended to, I decided to blog hop a bit and ended up over at Kristina Werner's blog. I am so happy I landed there tonight! She is a crafter after my own heart! I'm not the only one!


Let me tell you folks, I love to paper craft, and it seems like it is only as I am creating something that my mind thinks of ideas for the next card or project! Sometimes I even begin making a new card before the one I'm working on is finished....just so I don't lose the idea! I know, it's crazy, but what's a girl to do.



After reading Kristina's post, I decided that I would snap a few pics of my craft room, just as it is. Yes, folks, even the cupboard doors were open. The only things I changed or moved were a couple of card that are needing to be sent in for publication, so I had to move/hide them so that they would not be in the pictures....and wouldn't break my contracts! But besides that, this is exactly how things look!
The saddest part about all of this, is that this past weekend I spent hours cleaning out my craft cubbies(you can see them in the following pic), but mostly I was just going through paper. I got rid of a bunch, recycled a ton of scraps, and have a stack of brand new, never opened packets of card stock that I am going to be either selling for super cheap or giving away at my next card class!Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Gaby said...

love your mess..haha