Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Card To Post

Hi!
I know I haven't' posted in quite a few days. Just been busy with life, and trying to get my cards ready for the Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty Contest. Got them in the mail yesterday, so it's out of my hands now! Whew!
This card was one that I was going to submit for the Stamping Royalty Contest, but didn't, because at the last minute, I went on FB and saw a post on Paper Crafts page about some rules for the contest that I was not aware of. The rule that I didn't know about had to do with any of the cards submitted for the contest could not have been submitted at any time for publication submissions. I had about 10 cards that I was going to submit to the contest that indeed had been submitted for publication, but were rejected. That really narrowed down the cards that I sent in....but it saved me a little on postage!!!

I have been stamping a lot over the past month getting ready for this contest, and for publication calls as well. I have a bunch of cards that I either did not submit, or were rejected, so come stop back by, as I will be posting them like crazy over the next couple of weeks!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: