Thursday, May 14, 2009

The 2nd, or original attempt at KW's color inspiration

So I originally wrote this post a couple of days ago....meant to
post it, but just didn't get around to it, so I just wanted to preface it because it might seem a little out of order since in this post I'm talking about card challenges that I still want to do, that I posted yesterday. So with that said, here's the original post!:

Okay, I don't know if I've just run out of juice, or what! All I have wanted to do since last Friday is be snugly and lazy in my bed and catch up on THE OC. Which, btw, I am almost done with the second season! I was thinking that I might stamp a bit today, I have two challenges sitting in front of me, and a third one that I could probably do as well if the mood strikes me.





Here is the card that I originally started for Kristina's Color Inspiration #51, then abandoned it and started the one that I submitted, but I ended up going back and finishing this one as well. I never submitted it, but here it is nonetheless!

No comments: