Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Favorite Thank you

Life has been so crazy for me lately. I just haven't had the time for much stampin' let alone posting stuff, so thanks for stickin' with me, I promise that I will get back into the swing of things.......just as soon as I get back from the beach house this weekend!

Anyway, I made this card last week sometime, while in my "simple" mode. I think that this is my most favorite 'Thank You' stamp. I just love the font....if only my handwriting were so lovely!

On another note, I had card swap last night with my girls, it was great times had by all.....we haven't gotten together in a while....we need to make it more regular! Perhaps I'll get a chance to post every one's cards a little later on....or tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love this! Very simple and very pretty! Love the colors you chose!

Paige Bennett said...

Amanda, Great card! Quick question...where did you get the album for your kids temple scrapbook? I've been searching all night and can't find them. So now I'm coming to you. Will you email me with the info? Thanks Babe!
Chari
charikbennett@msn.com

Laura said...

I love this card!! It is so simple and pretty! Love the DP!!