Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to Basics

Have you ever felt like you're just stampin' and creating, but for some reason it's just not fulfilling you in the way that it should? Or maybe you've turned out card after card, and just haven't been really excited about any of them? Well, that's how I've been feeling lately. I just haven't been happy with what I've been creating...I don't know if I've been trying too hard, but it seems like every now and then I get this way....usually my answer is to take a little stamping hiatus, but with having to teach card class this week, I don't really know if that will be possible. My next answer, was just to SIMPLIFY. And this card was the result of that.

Pretty basic, pretty simple, don't ya think? I hope that with this card I will kind of rekindle my "mojo" so to speak! And I hope I have a good week this week and can turn out some stuff that I'm really excited about!

This card used Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Whisper White Card Stock. The patterned paper is from Basic Gray 'Wisteria'. Stamps are SU, Stampendous, and Wordsworth. Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Corner Rounder punch.....both SU!










Hope y'all have a great week....I am in charge of staff appreciation this week at school, so I don't know how much posting I'll get to....

1 comment:

Monica Anderberg said...

Simple, clean and beautiful!

Hugs Monica