Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Key Ingredients Challenge

Well there's nothin' like positive reinforcement, right? I was so excited the other day when my May Key ingredients arrived, to find a little somethin' somethin' in there with a note from Taylor, that I was the random winner from last month's challenge! So exciting, I must say!

So here I am submitting to the challenge once again. I do have to say, though, that this card did not turn out as I had planned. I've had this layout idea in my head for a few weeks, but when I put it to paper, it just didn't live up to my expectations. Oh well, it does the job!

All supplies are from the Taylored Expressions May Key Ingredients Kit, apart from the Stamps and Ink, which are Stampin' UP! I bought this stamp set ages ago, and I think this was the first time it saw ink.......

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey... I think this card is great! Congrats on the top pick on Kwerner. That is so exciting. You so deserve it... your card was awesome!