Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Cupcake Challenge!


So I know I haven't posted in a few days....are y'all still with me? But in defense of myself, I did post 2 cards late Saturday/early Sunday.

Here's the card I did for Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge #68. I used one of my newer cupcake stamps....I just love this one, and my new Peony Nesties....love those too! The PP is from October Afternoon, which I purchased to cover a card storage box with...if I ever get around to that, I'll definately post some pics. The flowers are prima, the ribbon is Baja Satin, current SU, and the little bling on the cupcake flowers are yet again, those wonderful Twinkles from who else? Taylored Expressions!

And just to toot my own horn for a minute, I was the winner (random, I think) of Taylored Expressions April Key Ingredients Kit Challenge, with this entry, and was so excited to get my prize in the mail yesterday! Thanks, Taylor!

No comments: