Monday, May 4, 2009

Dragonfly Simplification

Wow. I am amazed at how quickly I feel like I'm back. Last night I worked on a couple of cards, more for stress relief than anything else. I tissue papered and cellophaned 65 plants last night for staff appreciation today....I needed a little down time after that, so I stamped! And I was really happy with what I created. What an awesome feeling!


Here's one of the cards I did. The patterned paper I used is from BasicGrey. The 'Wisteria' line. These typically are not the color palates that I would choose, but I have to say, I'm really happy with the result. All the designs in this line are really awesome. I decided to re-do Jen's SFYTT, (hope ya don't mind a second card from me, Jen) since I wasn't 100% pleased with the first one I linked to her site.


The stamped image here is from Stampendous, Card Stock is Whisper White, Baja Breeze, River Rock, I used Basic Black, soft sky, bordering blue, eggplant envy, so saffron, and baja breeze inks. And the ribbon is vanilla taffeta from SU! And of course I couldn't resist the GLITTER on the dragon fly wings.....it's dazzling diamonds, also SU!

No comments: