Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jen's SFYTT.....a bit late!

So I don't know when I last made a card....how sad is that? I think it would have to have been last Thursday, perhaps Friday....like I've said, I have been so burnt out, it's crazy! All I can say is that I am so looking forward to a weekend at the Beach House at the end of the month! And Kerry needs it too....he's been working like just about 70 hour weeks for the past couple of weeks and it doesn't look like it's going to let up any time soon! I guess that's what owning your own business is all about....good thing I'm just the 'office manager'!
Anyhow, the card I did here was for Jen's SFYTT, which I LOVE to do every week. She has such fun sketches! And this one was no different! The Owl is from Hero Arts, I found it at Two Peas.....all other stamps are SU. Don't ya just love the new nestabilities 'Blossom' die? This was my first time using it....I think I got it sometime last week, but was just so swamped....well you know! The colors are Baja Breeze, Choc. Chip, Regal Rose, and Kiwi Kiss. I also chose to use vanilla, which I don't do very often. The patterned paper is from October Afternoon, and I have been looking for this particular print EVERYWHERE, in local stores, online, and no one had it....so I found 12 sheets of it on ebay, and bought 'em all up! I'm going to post a little card box later in the week using this paper......super cute! I love it. Good thing I didn't keep to my resolution of no new patterned paper.....

No comments: