Thursday, June 18, 2009

A card for my open house!

So, since last week was so INSANE, and I had to cancel my open house....I rescheduled it for tomorrow night! We'll see how an evening open house goes....for the past 5 years, I've always held it on a Saturday.....but, well, this year threw me for a loop!
Here is one of 3 cards that I will have available for make & takes. I love this stamp set (Pretty Amazing) and have not used it as much as I should have, I'm sad it's retiring. I don't know if I use any of my sets as much as I should! I keep thinking I need to down size.....last summer I sold off about 35 or so stamp sets.....perhaps this summer I should get rid of about the same! It's so hard, though.....I always look at them and think....I haven't used this in forever....but what if? Do any of you ever feel that way? Like it's really painful to let go of stuff sometimes?

Anyway, for those of you locals....don't forget to stop by tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

I think that about everything most of the time. I have to wait until I am just sick of having so much stuff. I do actually have those days here and there and I am like... get it all out of here! I have 10 years of scrapbooking stuff around here and still have trouble parting with it... because i might need it one day! Ha...

Great card btw...