Friday, June 26, 2009

TCP Challenge #64

Well I didn't get a chance to stamp yesterday, but I made this card today for TCP Tuesday challenge. This week's challenge was this picture:

The challenge was to use this for inspiration. I chose both colors and the circle elements up at the top for my card. Also the bodice with the skirt made me think of my Bella's, so I chose to use one of those.

Both the image and the sentiment are from Stamping Bella. All of the punched out circles are from the new stamp set Circle Circus that will be available in the new Stampin' Up catalog on July 1. I embossed the Baja Breeze strip of DSP and then sanded it to bring out the white on the embossed places, but all the circles pretty much cover that all up....I'll have to do it on another card soon, because I love the look it has.

And BTW, stay posted....I hope to get a lot more stampin' and posting in today, so check back!

Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Urban Oasis DSP

Inks: Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point; bashful blue, so saffron, creamy carmel, blush blossom, regal rose stampin' markers.

No comments: