Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm Back! Has it really been a week?

Oh my. I don't know where time has gone. I love going to the beach house, but man, it does me in, for sure. I get back and I still think I'm on vacation. But I'm trying my best to function, and I'm hoping to get some stamping in tomorrow since I have like 3 challenges sitting on my table that I am dying to do. Plus I have card class Thursday night, and need to come up with some cute cards for that too. But with it being almost 90 degrees today, we'll see how I do tomorrow.....good thing my stamping room is in the basement where it's cooler!

This card here, is one that may look familiar if you saw my entry for Kristina's CI #53. I used the exact same layout, stamps and everything, just changed color pallets and patterned papers and it's so amazing how you can get an entirely different look and feel.

Thanks to all of you who are sticking with me....I PROMISE there are some amazing things to come very soon.... I have just made some major stamping purchases......so look out!

No comments: