Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Slowly playing catch-up!

So I promised good things, and here I am to deliver.....mostly because it is just shy of 90 degrees, and the coolest place right now, is either down here in my stamping dungeon, or in the freezer section at the store....i figured I'd get more accomplished here at home.

This is one of the sketches/challenges that have been sitting on my table just begging me to come and play. This is for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I chose to use supplies from my May Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions. I had only used the kit to make my card for the KI challenge, so it needed to be used, wouldn't ya say? The image and sentiment are from an old, old Stampin' Up set that I have had forever, but never saw the light of ink until just a couple of weeks ago!

I had fun with this one, thanks Karen, once again for a fabulous sketch!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Super pretty! I love the colors and bling! Great job with the sketch.

Karen Giron said...

Oh, I'm not ready for that hot weather! This card is darling - love that KI paper too! I don't even remember that old SU set - it's super cute though!

Lisa A said...

Cute card and great color combo!