Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Saturday SFYTT

Wow! I actually got this done yesterday! And it was going to be the third post of the day, too! But it got late and I told Ker that when the ball game was over that I would come up out of my stamping dungeon, and spend some time with him!

This is for Jen Del Muro's weekly challenge, SFYTT. Again, I just decided to use the items (inks, stamps and pp) that I already had sitting out on my table....kind of a challenge to myself! I loved the flowers I did for Kristina's CI here, and so I decided to give 'em a whirl on this card as well! I think they worked better on the other card. Sometimes I think when you make something awesome, and then try to re-create in a somewhat different fashion, it's never quite as exciting. But still, I love this combo of flowers!

Card stock is basic black, whisper white, Baja breeze (all SU); Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Tango Tangerine, Basic Grey Inks. Organic Outlines and Eastern Blooms are the stamp sets; Urban Oasis DSP, and of course a nestabilitie, and Swiss Dots embossing cartridge! The Kiwi Kiss polka dot ribbon is also SU!

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful as always! :-) Thanks for your sweet comment on my father's day post! I really appreciate it! You are always so sweet... I look forward to getting your comments! :-)

alberta stamper said...

this is absolutely stunning.