Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two challenges, One Card

Why is it that every time I get my stamp room all cleaned up for a class; everything is put away, and my tables are all ready for the ladies to come and stamp.....that I get totally inspired and get like a million ideas in my head for really fabulous cards? Maybe I should take the hint and clean my stuff up more often, and then I could create in cleanliness all the time! What I concept!

Well, this card kills two birds with one stone.....or should I say accomplishes two challenges with one stamp! I didn't even intend to do this, it just sort of happened. I have had Jen's SFYTT, sitting around now for almost a week, and then I saw the TCP Color Challenge, which I am so excited about, because I just got my first Cat's Pajamas stamps this week!!!! And they are so fabulous! I love 'em!
Anyway, here is my card....now that I'm looking at it, I might have used a bit too much red....but oh well! Image and sentiments are both Cat's Pajamas, and all paper is SU!

4 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

Super cute card ... Love the image. Congratulations on winning SSSC. Hugs, Christine

Shell Turner said...

Hey there, Congrats on winning the SSSC!! Your work is great :)

Shell x

Carol said...

oh Amanda, you did wonders on this card; great take on the sketch and color challanges; nice use of the embossing and the glitter; Sprinkles looks FABULOUS and this makes one FUN card! -great job!

Tracy said...

What a fun, fun, fun card. My jaw literlly dropped when I saw this on Alma's blog. I love all of the elements and embossing. And okay this is one of my favorite TCP stamps too! Great job girl!