Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jen's SFYTT - With a Cake!

It's been a while since I've done one of Jen Del Muro's SFYTT (sketch for you to try). They are super fun, and a great way to get your creativity flowing. She puts one out each Saturday, so you should go and check it out some time!
This card is simple, when I first looked at the sketch, it didn't seem like it would turn out this simple, but that's the beauty of it! And I can't believe I didn't use any ribbon on this card.....that's quite rare for me, cuz I love ribbon and have a cabinet full of it to prove it! LOL! And I even threw in some of those new yummy In Colors!

With that said, I have a TCP challenge to get done here, so I better get a stampin'!

The Goodies:
Stamps: Image, The Cat's Pajamas; Semtiment, SU
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Crushed Curry, Purely Pomegranate, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday PP.
Inks: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Baubles, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments: