Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch - With some new YUMMY Stuff!

HAPPY MONDAY! Can you tell I'm trying to convince myself of this?

So of course I had to use some of my new SU goodies for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! The black floral image is from a new set called Razzle Dazzle! It's super cute and super fun, and I'm going to have a lot of fun playing around with it. Also, the pink scalloped paper behind that image, is one of the new In Colors, called Melon Mambo. I love this color! It's so fun and summery! Lastly, the ribbon is also one of the new In Colors, Bermuda Bay, which I am so excited about, because I wanted SU to have a color that was close to Taken with Teal, yet had more of a Green tone to it, rather than blue. Well, I got it, and I love it!

Now I gotta run and make 3 dozen Black Bottom Cupcakes for the end of the end of the year 'Under the Sea' party for Cody's 1st grade class.....how do I get myself roped into these things? Anyway, gotta run, and besides, I've had a 4 year old throwing a football at me this entire time....better go give my child some attention!!!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute card! Love the little jewels on top of the flower, and is that polka dotted in-color ribbon?! I'm in heaven!

Karen Giron said...

Very nice! I was going to use Razzle Dazzle too - it looks great! Love it in the black.