Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Color Throwdown #74

It has to have been like months since I've participated in a Color Throwdown Challenge. But I saw these colors, and they really ingrigued me, so I stamped. Yay me! I don't think I've made a card in like 3 weeks maybe? Way too long! Kinda rusty, but I guess it will do! I'm gonna have to practice a bit more since I have card class to teach next week, and an order on it's way with a whole bunch of yummy new stamps and things to play with!
Well, I'm gonna keep it short today, hope all is well with everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Dusty Durango (all SU). Inks: Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango (all SU). Stamps: Bird on a Branch, French Script (all SU). Extras: Fiskars border punch, Regal Rose 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sponges.

5 comments:

dj said...

fantastic!! Doesn't look like you are too very rusty!! Thanks for playing along with week!!

MEL said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

Well, I am glad you got back to stamping, because this is BEAUTIFUL! How snazzy! Glad you were able to use our CTD colors this week!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Glad you decided to take on the Throwdown again! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing!

Kristin Eberline said...

What a pretty card! Love your clean and elegant design ♥

Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again on Wednesday :)