Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Cards for St. Jude's

I can't believe I am so late in doing this.....but better late than never, right? A fellow blogger of mine, Winter is doing a Valentine Card Drive for the children at St. Jude's.
To find out the details of this card Drive, you can go here to Winder's blog. The deadline is January 25th, which is coming up really quick......so if you want to participate, I strongly suggest you get stamping!!!

Here are the five cards that I will be sending. I'm going to see how many of each card I can make over the weekend and get them in the mail on Tuesday!!! My goal is to do 10 of each card, for a total of 50 cards.......but we'll see what time allows me. I was going to work on them today, but one of my kiddos is home sick with the "throw up bug" as we call it in our house....so my good intentions may be thwarted....
Thanks for stopping by, and have a most lovely day!
-Amanda

2 comments:

Winter said...

Oh, how cute! I am in love with the cross word puzzle one! All of them are great! Thank you so much for all of your support! And I hope your kids get better soon, and you stay well Momma! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh Amanda... these are all adorable! I love the word find on the card... how cute! I hope you guys all get well and stay well!!!