Monday, January 25, 2010

A few single layer cards

I know it's been a number of days since I've posted.....things have been a little tough around here, but I found a little time this morning and some motivation, and I'm happy I got to stamp!
I found a new challenge blog today.... Stampin' Royalty actually I didn't really find it, but Sandra gave me the link to it! Thanks, Sandra!

Well I set out to make a card for this challenge, and I couldn't just limit myself to one card, so I made three! So fun and kinda refreshing to make such simple cards....well, I guess they didn't have to be simple even though they are only a single layer, but I chose to make mine simple. I think I made the 3 of these in under 15 minutes!!!

This one has this sentiment on the inside!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Supplies:
Kind Thanks: Paper: Whisper White. Inks: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip. Stamps: Eclectic Backgrounds, Happy Moments, Thank You Kindly, all SU. Extras: Adhesive Pearl
Thanks: Paper: Whisper White. Inks: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze. Stamps: Impress Rubber Stamps. Extras: Martha Stewart Ribbon Tape.
Happy Bird Day: Paper: Whisper White. Inks: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Cameo Coral, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip. Stamps: Funky Garden (Hampton Arts) Picture This, SU. Extras: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

All three of these are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty! I love your flower colour combo on the last card!