Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ghost of Christmas Past.....

So my mom called me today, as she was cleaning out her "office" because she found this picture of me from Christmastime, from like ages ago. She scanned it and emailed it to me. Oh my! What a blast from the past! It's amazing what like 12 years, 4 pregnancies, and a whole lot a life has done. I just thought it was a funny pic so I decided to post it, since I don't have a card to share today.....
The kiddos did go back to school today, but I spent all of my free time running the errands I had put off for the past week or so, cuz I didin't want 'helpers' with me! Hopefully the next couple of days will be a bit more mellow and I will get in some stamping, cuz I'm really going through withdrawls.

Gotta run, though, my husband just informed me that there are strawberries all over the laundry room....2 pounds to be exact! How did that happen?

Hope y'all are having a great day!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: