Monday, January 11, 2010

A Valentine Card

Happy Monday!
I started this card on Friday....but am not getting it posted until now! For some reason I have a real tough time with Valentine's cards, I don't know!
It was quite a whirlwind of a weekend, and the past two nights I have not really slept.....I have been waking up with the worst indigestion ever! I'm eating tums like they are a food group. I'm surprised this is happening so early on! I talked to my mom last night and she suggested I try what she calls a real bland diet.....I think I started crying....no salsa? No 3 star Thai food? But I guess I should cut some of these things out and see if it helps....cuz normally I love sleep and getting to that point at night when its time to go to bed, and now I'm afraid because I just feel like my insides are on fire and that I want to die....not a good thing!

Anyway, enough whining.....it's a rainy, rainy day out today, and I'm hoping that Sam will stay occupied enough today for me to get a lot of stamping done!

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies: Paper: Very Vanilla (SU), Soft Sky (SU), PP from My MInds Eye 'Be Loved'. Stamps: Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo, Image: Love you much(SU). Inks: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Blender Pen, all SU. Extras: Scalloped Border Punch, Pretty in pink Grograin Ribbon, Stickles.

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute cute!! The only thing that helped me were those Pepcid AC things! The bottle of them was expensive but man... they worked better than anything else I tried!