Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Day

It is my birthday today.....well actually not today, because I am scheduling this post a few days in advance so it will post on my birthday.
I received this card in the mail a few days before my birthday. It is from one of my best friends in the whole wide world. Kaycee is one of the sweetest, kindest, most giving people you will ever meet. I am so thankful and grateful that she is a part of my life. Even thought we are miles and miles away, sometimes it feels like she is right here with me.
I love this card. It is so us. It made me laugh out loud when I opened it up, and the kids wanted to know what was so funny. I told them it was a card that Auntie Kaycee sent to me. They looked at me kinda funny and went on their way!
Thank you Kaycee for the card, and thank you most of all for being my friend! I love you!
Kaycee is also a very talented photographer and owns her own business. I have a link to her website over on my sidebar. It is called Real life photographs. You should check out her work, she is truly an amazing artist!
So here's to another year.....this past year was a good one for me, and I hope that this coming year will prove to be the same!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: