Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Card For Baby Lola

In the midst of my stamping funk, I decided to make a card for my dear sweet friend Forrest's new baby, Lola!
Love the name by the way. It was one that was always on my list of baby names, but alas, I have four boys, so I was never able to use it. I'm happy that Forrest was.

As I have been trying to go through my stamping stuff, I have uncovered many a stamp that I had forgotten about! Imagine that. It's kinda been like Christmas Morning. The stamp I used on this card just happens to be one of those stamps. It's a Stamping Bella Stamp, called Sweet Pea!

I used some Memory Box paper, and pink Divine Twine, and of course, those super fun Labels 4 Nesties!

I'm just hoping to make it through today. I have card class tonight, and I was feeling a cold coming on last night as I was going to bed, and sure enough, I woke up sick. Yuck. But I have been taking stuff like a champ hoping to stave off whatever it is that is trying to get me down.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: