Monday, February 7, 2011

MY OH MY.....

A new experience for me.

One of the things I wanted to do this year was to submit cards for publication. I just finished my first batch, and boy am I tired.

I think I learned along the was as well.

When I first saw the call, February 7th seemed like such a long way off, and even though I have had the cards that I submitted finished for some time now, I still had all the submitting to do. I think that from now on, I will submit the cards as I make them instead of waiting until the last moment to get them all in. My hands and wrists are quite sore from all the typing.

What a load of time that took! Ha! Why didn't any of ya'll tell me how long that was going to take?

For the most part this was a really fun experience for me. I have no idea how long it takes once things are submitted to find out.......I made a boatload of cards, and it's been really tough to not post them here on my blog, but I guess that's the price for trying to get published!

I do have a card that I am hoping to get posted tomorrow, one that I didn't get around to submitting.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

No comments: