Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Challenge For Me

Happy Friday everyone!

Here is a new challenge I found at the CPS blog (Card Positioning Systems, not Child Protective Services.....hee hee!) Here is the sketch and the card I made!
Since I have been working so hard on making card for recent publication calls, I feel like I haven't had a chance to make much that I am able to post. But I found this blog, and it looked like a fun sketch, so I tried it out!

It's a rainy day here.....really dark and dreary, so I had to take the pic inside. I'm so thankful that we had some really beautiful days earlier in the week so I could get pictures for all my cards for publication taken outside. I think they turn out better.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Supplies
Paper: Very Vanilla Card Stock, Very Vanilla Textured Card Stock (SU) My Minds Eye Portobello Road "Boy" Dapper Dots Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake (SU)
Stamps: Handwritten Notes (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon by SU, Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers, Sponge and Ink for distressing, Martha Stewart Flower stickers, Rhinestones by SU

No comments: