Friday, February 11, 2011

WHOOO HOOOOO!

I am so ecstatic, that I just have to share my excitement.

I just got home from the doctors office with Sam. He has strep throat and Scarlet Fever. Scary. But we got the meds and he should be okay.....sorry to digress. Anyway, it's been a crazy day, and I decided to check my email, and there it was.......the loveliest email I think I have ever received!!!

I am going to have 3 cards published in the upcoming Stamp It Cards Vol. 8 of Papercrafts Magazine.

I am so excited I could scream! But I won't because the baby is sleeping!

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you! This is truly a dream come true for me!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!! I am so happy for you Amanda! Congratulations!! :)