Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Darling Card for a Darling Girl


Okay, so I got everyone off to school today...yay for me! This is a card that I originally wanted to make for my niece for her 2nd birthday....when I first saw this stamp used on a card by Jen Del Muro....I had to have it! So adorable, don't ya think? Anyway, a mix-up with Canadian mail, and I didn't get the stamp in time....so I made a card for Islay......almost my niece....friends are the family you choose for yourself, right? So here it is....enjoy!

Stamps: Bluebell Bitty Bloom (stamping bella) It's your birthday

Inks: perfect plum, certainly celery, brocade blue, blush blossom, creamy caramel

Paper: blush blossom, whisper white, certainly celery, patterned paper....I have no idea...something from my stash

Embellishments: celery poly-twil ribbon (sale-a-bration...earn it for free), baubles, pima flowers

No comments: