Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, Monday with a flower!


Happy Monday, Y'all! I have just been completely tickled (still) from entering Kristina Werner's collor challenge....I think that I am going to have to play every week now! As if I needed one more thing to be addicted to. Today's card is one I did last week.....I got this new stamp from Impress, and I love it....I wanted to keep it simple color wise, and this was the result. I'm stil trying to find the best lighting to capture my cards with....it seems if I use a flash, it washes out the colors, but without one, it doesn't seem right either.....so hang in there with me, I'll get it figured out at some point!

Stamps: Image:Impress; Sentiment: Verve

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Patterned Paper...? Something from my stash!

Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom

Acc: Black grograin ribbon, nestibilities rectangular scallep dies. and of course dazzling diamonds glitter!

No comments: