Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday with a friendly butterfly


So I still have a child home sick today, thus the late post....but I still wanted to get something up here....this card is yet the last of the cards from last week's card class....and can I say I am absolutely in love with this butterfly! I was able to actually make two cards yesterday that I am happy with....so I'm sure those will show up here in the next couple of days....and since two packages arrived at the house today, one from Stampin' UP and the other from Two Peas.....I am hoping to distract the kiddos and have yet some more time to stamp this afternoon!

Stamps: itty bitty buds(hostess set), simple friendship

Inks: so saffron, pink passion, tangerine tango, tempting turquoise, soft sky

Paper: Basic Grey, whisper white, tempting turquoise, so saffron, tangerine tango textured cs, pink passion, soft sky textured cs, and soft sky dsp

Embellishments: vintage brads, and of course dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments: