Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whoa-Hold your horses, Girlie!


So I realized today, that I wanted to post a card, because that was the whole point in having this site, to inspire me to create more and have new and exciting things to share with all of you, yet the irony of it all has almost but strangled me...can you tell I've been watching a lot of Dexter lately? So I just decided to go through my recent stashes, and find a couple of simple things that I have loved creating lately, this one inspired by a card I saw from Kristina Werner...so here we go.....I also realized that now, I have to be on top of things so that I can post all my supplies used as well... hopefully I'll get this down sooner than later! For future reference, unless otherwise posted, all supplies are Stampin' UP.
Butterfly Thanks: Kiwi kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White CS; Taken with Teal, Tangerine, and basic black inks; unibal white gel pen, dazzling diamonds glitter. Stamps: Simple Friendship, Thank you kindly

No comments: