Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So it's Tuesday


I had great aspirations of stamping all weekend so as to have many wonderful things to post everyday this week, but, well, the weekend came and went, although I did manage to get my entire room cleaned out and have lunch with mom! Needless to say there was much to be desired in the stamping realm. But with the snow yesterday, all activities for the kids were cancelled, so I did manage to get some stamping time in....and here is the result! This card will most definately show up at card class Thursday night. The little baubles are my newest crave....aren't they fun?


Images: spring solitude

Sentiment: Fairy Tales (Verve Stamps)

Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, kiwi kiss, good morning sunshine DSP

Inks: old olive, close to cocoa, pacific point

Acc: kiwi kiss ribbon, juicy orange baubles

No comments: