Monday, March 30, 2009

Trendy Trees


Good Mornin' all- Or good (fill in the blank) for whatever time you're reading this.....wish I had something more exciting to post today, but I spent yesterday cleaning out, and re-organizing my entire stampin' area-storage cubbords and all....things have gotten quite out of control lately....a whole lot a' stampin' and not enough cleaning up after myself! But so is life....I got mostly everythnig organized.....except for my "excess paper scraps bin"...what to do with all that paper....it seems like when I create cards and such, I always end up with all of this left over paper(mostly because I pull out like 10 colors to try and end up only using like 2 of them!) that needs to be put away! But who wants to do that? Anyway, here is a little card I did last friday night at Katherine's.....it was the first time I used this stamp set.....I think I need to play with it a bit more.....see what it's capable of!

No comments: