Thursday, March 26, 2009

A slice of cake?


So technically it is Thursday, albeit, I have yet to go to bed for Wednesday.....but I can't sleep, I tried to finish a card while watching LOST, and the end result was really crappy...I wish I could say it was giving me pains in my sleep or nightmares, but the ugliness of it would not even allow me to get to sleep, so here I am....down in the stamp cave....I have cleaned up my table, that you saw posted yesterday, and so now I am going to create something fabulous so I can go climb upstairs and go to bed....but I will post this card, which I am happy with...I thought this cake stamp from Impress was to die for....how many slices of cake stamps do ya see out there? Mostly just the whole cake....and with a flower to boot....right up my alley! And the sentiment I just couldn't pass up - getting to that stage in life!

Paper; Naturals vanilla, real red cs, soft sky textured cs, pumpkin pie textured cs, certainly celery, blue bayou,whisper white, patterned paper I recently got over at Two Peas

Stamps: Image and sentiment from Impress

Inks: basic black,markers: certainly celery, blush blossom, pumpkin pie, real red, saffron

Accessories: pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, mint julip baubles, and of course.....dazzling diamonds glitter!

No comments: