Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not a card.....


How to begin? First off, I am embarassingly messy and cluttered when I get into my creative papercrafting/stamping mode......and then I was inspired by my "cousin" who posted a picture of her bedroom on facebook, in hopes it would inspire her to do something about it....so I guess that's what I'm doing here.....if I let y'all know what my craft table looks like when I create a card, perhaps there is a downside to all my creativeness.....I've had many people ask me how I design/create the things I do....well here is my answer for you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ha! ha! This looks like my kitchen table when I get inspired. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that needs to have EVERYTHING in front of me when the creative juices start flowing! I would never be brave enough to take a picture of what that looks like. Kudos to you for putting it all out there! You are not alone:)