Saturday, August 8, 2009

A birthday card and a BIG Thank You!

Just wanted to post something, but don't have much time....we're leavin' in less than an hour to go drop the boys off with Grandma and Grandpa and then we are off to the other side of the mountains to see a concert.
This is another one of those 4.25 square cards.....are y'all sick of them yet?
Lastly, I have to give a big THANK YOU to Winter Sims...she is such a sweet gal, and mentioned my blog in one of her blog awards that she gave out over on her blog, Winter Wonderland! She is super talented and has a great blog! Check her out!

Hopefully I will get a chance to craft tomorrow, if I'm not too tired, before the kiddos get back from their sleepover! Wow....time by myself....what's that?

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

I am not tired of them! Great colors... great card! Hope you had fun at the concert!