Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cupcake Challenge #78

Wow! It has been a LONG time since I have participated in a cupcake challenge. Here's my card I did for Taylor's weekly challenge. I got this Cosmo Cricket Earth Love paper last week in my order from Two Peas....and I just love these little birds....so cute!
So I decided to add a little bird on the top of my cuppie, here, but then started to think that you probably don't really want a bird on your cupcake....but it works in the world of cards, right?

Anyway, I pulled out some ribbon and this little shiny flower from an old Key Ingredients kit....i think it was back from April, added some glitter to the top of the cupcake, and there ya have it.

Thanks for droppin' by!

The Goods:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love; Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, SU; Random key ingredients paper
Stamps: Bird & Sentiment, SU; Cupcake, Taylored Expressions
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral
Extras: Glitter, Ribbon and Flower from April Key Ingredients kit

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute! I say whatever goes in craft world! I just got my earth love paper from two peas today.... so excited! And... yes... i was up way too late last night! Going to try and get in bed earlier tonight! :) Hope you have had a wonderful day!