Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch with my new favorite OWL!

This week has flown by.....I'm so happy I got a chance to stamp this morning, and make a card for Karen's SSSC#31. I think the deadline is tonight!
I pulled out some BasicGrey Marrakech paper that I've had for a while....but I didn't know what image I wanted to use. Well, Mr. Owl here, was still sitting out on my table....I really have a horrible habit of not putting stamps away, so I decided to use him. I used some sticky letters that I have had sitting around for sometime, thought they would stand out on the pp better than a stamp, and I really didn't want to add another layer. My friend Kelley has been using a lot of these lately, so I guess, seeing all the work she's done lately with all these, has inspired me!

Lastly, I pulled out some rhinestones that I just received from my Taylored Expressions KI. They were the perfect color, so I just had to use 'em! I think w/o the rhinestones, though, I could almost pull this off as a masculine card!?!

This is my third post for the day....so keep scrollin' if you'd like to see more! Thanks for stoppin' by...and have a marvelous day!

4 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute...love the owl! Great choice of pp to go along with it! So glad I could inspire you to use some letter stickers! :) love those things! I switch from one thing to another almost as fast as I change my underwear! :) well... not really!

Thanks for your sweet comment about my mention! I have both of those companies saved in my favorites but have not checked them out lately! I will do that and Thank You for the suggestion! Hope you have a great rest of the day! :)

Oh... and I love your 2 sketches card too... so cute. You really are on a roll... keep it up!

Karen Giron said...

Very cute! I love that owl with the BG paper! Can't wait to see what you make with the Key Ingredients too :)

Winter said...

So cute! I saw that little owl at Michaels for $1.00 about a month ago, I knew I should have gotten it! I'll have to look next time! :)

Winter said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments about the publications on my blog! It means so much to me! :)