Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here's to Mojo Monday!

I think that when I began blogging my cards and such, Mojo Monday sketches were one of the first sketches that I routinely participated in. And I realized, just today, that I don't think I've taken part in a Mojo Monday sketch for a couple of months now.
Well, I had to play this one, not just because it is an awesome sketch, but because Mojo Monday is 100~ yay!
I bought this pear pp last week, and it was the LAST sheet they had. I was a bit teary, because it's super cute and I wanted to have enough to use for a card for my card class. But oh well.
This is my second post of the day.....I'm on a roll! Can you believe it? So scroll down if you would like to see some more of what I've been up to today!

The Goods:
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, all SU; pp: American Crafts, Blue Skies
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Stamps: Image: Trendy Trees, SU; Sentiment: Everyday Button Bits, PTI
Extras: Chocolate Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Sponges, ek success edger punch

2 comments:

Dana Joy said...

WOW....great card.

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is great Amanda! I love the pear paper with the tree image... so cute! I love that paper too! I was checking out who made it to see if I could get my hands on any! :) I usually have to buy AC stuff online unless it is in a pack. I wish we had more scrapbook stores locally! Oh well! Maybe one day I will become rich and can open my own! :)A girl can dream, right?