Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A squeeze of lime.....and a problem.

Here's another one of those 4.25 square cards that I have been all about lately. I can't remember where I saw someone use this stamp, which I have always used as an orange, as a lime. Anyway, I tried it out, and I think it works!
Okay, so here's the problem. I totally have an addiction. With patterned paper. I know I've talked about it before, but I think it's really getting out of hand. I used to have it all in a couple of those plastic 12 x 12 upright storage things that SU sells....but then those filled up, and I had maybe a couple dozen sheets, so I stuck them in my other cabinet. Today I decided to go through all the paper, and I opened my cabinet, and I swear a third of the width of the cabinet was taken up by patterned paper! Oh dear! There is too much! And some of it, I don't even like! How did that happen? I think I need a support group or a 12 step program......because all of this paper is insanity!

The funny thing is, the paper that I don't like, the pattern of the back of the paper, is those school lines with the dotted line in the middle, you know, the stuff that kiddos use when they are learning how to write? So I'm going to use if for Dylan, as I am having him write 3 sentences each day to practice for first grade. Love it when I can find another use for something.

Well, that's all for now, hope everyone is havin' a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

MEL said...

This is TOO cute! I love the subtle colors.

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is really cute Amanda! Great idea!

Hey... I have a paper problem too. I have a ton of patterned paper and no matter how hard I try... I just can't get rid of much of it at all. I think... well... I might use it one day! :) I don't think we are alone out there!