Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Third Time's a Halloween Charm!

First off, I have to say, this one's for you, Kelley! Seeing your Christmas card the other day, inspired me.....okay, so I'm not quite to Christmas, yet, but Halloween is half way there, right?

When I was making this card for Mojo Monday, earlier today, I thought that this sketch would lend itself well to a new little cauldron stamp I recently purchased. I tweaked the sketch a bit, and this is how it turned out!
I used some Cosmo Cricket Halloween PP, and some BasicGrey buttons I had lying around. The ribbon and sentiment are retired SU!

This is my third post for the day.....there must be something in the water....so keep scrolling if ya would like to see the other posts for today!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awww!! Thanks for thinking of me! :) This is super cute and yes.. I love the button! I love that image too! Very cute! This is a great Halloween card! I love Halloween!