Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey there, chickadee!

So this has been my week to participate in challenges that I haven't played in a LONG time. This sketch challenges comes from 2 sketches 4 you. I always love looking at their stuff, and I think I've only played once, and that was probably more that 4 months ago.
Well, I received my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit yesterday, and there is some of the most awesome pp in there, so I had to use it. And I had to use by Everyday Button Bits from PTI. I hadn't gotten to ink up this little birdie.....I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but it doesn't seem to look as cute as when I have seen others use it....perhaps I just need to play around with it a bit more.....twist my arm!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day, thanks for stoppin' by!
The Goods:
Paper: Taylored Expressions KI
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, SU
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, PTI
Extras: Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Grey Buttons, Nestabilities

5 comments:

Lily said...

Waou I love this bird !!!!

cnelson said...

so cute! I'm really lovin' that bird!!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the patterned paper! :)

Unknown said...

Love the birdie and the paper is lovely too. Hope to see you soon again
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Nicki (CSS) said...

Cute, cute, cute - love that DP