Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Raspberry Suite Challenge.....#13


I was so happy to get back today, and bop over to Dawn's site and see that she had another challenge! Oh, how I love a challenge!

As soon as I saw these colors, the idea for the card I made popped into my head, and so away I went making my card. I have to admit, though, the card was much more exciting in my head. Not sure exactly why. Oh well.

Well, I just got back from running a few errands with the boys....didn't really have to do anything, just wanted an excuse to sit in the car with the AC. Boy it is HOT! It's only 2 in the afternoon and we're just a couple degrees shy of 100!

Anyway, when I got home, I looked at my card again, and I like it a little more! Hope this finds everyone happy and cooler than I am!

The Goods:
Stamps: Hello Again set, (SU), little dots background stamp
Inks: Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red Stampin' Markers'
Paper: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Cameo Coral
Extras: Swiss Dots embossing folder, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Buttons

Oh, and here's a few pictures of our weekend at the beach house! I swear it is impossible to get a picture of all three boys, where they are all looking at the camera!






6 comments:

2Bis2DO said...

Cute card. Good job.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is tooo cute!! Nice job with those colors! :)

IamDerby said...

What a pretty card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great card and great pictures!! I like Dawn's colors this time... I was hoping to make something tonight but we are home late after visiting michaels aunt in the hospital. I think i will go to bed instead! maybe tomorrow! :)

Julie Ranae said...

Really cute card! Nice to hear from you earlier!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun pictures and super cute butterfly and button accents. Way to rock this color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.